JAMAICA SELECTBOARD AGENDA
MONDAY, JULY 24, 2017 at 7:00 P.M.
AT THE JAMAICA TOWN OFFICE MEETING ROOM
- Call for any late additions to the agenda.
- Approve the minutes of the July 10th Selectboard meeting.
- Approve time sheets for: town office, listers, highway, and transfer station.
- Sign Selectboard orders.
- Report from Town Attorney that our current charter addresses conflict of interest adequately, and, therefore there is no need for a new policy.
- Planning Commission Regarding the Water and Wastewater section of the Town Plan.
- Fire Dept. regarding the implementation of the changes to our Town ambulance coverage.
- Approve roadside mowing contract.
- Review and approve the Sheriff’s contract.
- Approve the Tax Rate.
- Discuss and approve the Muzzy Fund guidelines.
- Discuss, and possibly hear, an individual’s application for the Muzzy Fund.
- Readdress the question of sponsoring a VLCT training on the Open Meeting Law with new information.
- Time for public concerns.
Request from resident for the Town to consider implementing a Meals and Rooms Tax.