JAMAICA SELECTBOARD AGENDA
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2017 at 7:00 P.M.
AT THE JAMAICA TOWN OFFICE MEETING ROOM
- Call for any late additions to the agenda.
- Approve the minutes of the Aug. 28th Selectboard meeting.
- Approve time sheets for: town office, listers, highway, and transfer station.
- Sign Selectboard orders.
- Presentation by, and Q&A with, VSP regarding the recent criminal activity in Jamaica.
- Review and consider a new Errors and Omissions report from the Listers.
- Hear and discuss a Proposal for a Town water supply study.
- Discuss a possible plan to work with Neighborhood Connections regarding the Muzzy Fund.
- Discussion regarding a Transfer Station project.
- Time for public concerns.