JAMAICA SELECTBOARD AGENDA
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2017 at 7:00 P.M.
AT THE JAMAICA TOWN OFFICE MEETING ROOM
- Call for any late additions to the agenda.
- Approve the minutes of the Sept. 11th Selectboard meeting.
- Approve time sheets for: town office, listers, highway, and transfer station.
- Sign Selectboard orders.
- Discuss replacement for aging town truck.
- Review and consider a new Errors and Omissions report from the Listers.
- Review and sign the MOU with WSWMD regarding the loan of recycling containers.
- Appoint a voting member for VLCT annual business meeting.
- BDCC presentation.
- Presentation by Beck Engineering regarding estimate for town water project.
- Joel’s report on recent meetings he has attended.
- Request for financial assistance with a town wide pumpkin project.
- Cancel the Oct. 9th SB meeting.
- Review offer from citizen to donate land to the Town.
- Time for public concerns.